~ It helps to be creative.
28 Observations and Hopes
- Those who grieve and mourn and not asking for your solutions.
- God is not a babysitter. Thank God.
- Horrible actions make no distinctions between race, creed, sex or God.
- Praying for perpetrators of violence and their victims is tough but necessary.
- No one said everything was going to make perfect sense all the time.
- Love survives all things.
- Right now, wonderful things are happening in the world in spite of us.
- God’s grace happens exactly when it is needed and in the perfect measure.
- You only cast out the demons you can name.
- I’m most dangerous when I am both angry and right.
- Get involved in the solution
- This season is about having hope.
- No one has cornered the market on kindness and love.
- Every bad day has a beginning, a middle, and an end.
- Everyone wants to be happy but some don’t know what happy looks like.
- God doesn’t make very hard terms for having a relationship.
- I’m usually my biggest roadblock to peace and joy.
- All prayers are answered without exception.
- Prayers for other people’s happiness and serenity are answered first.
- The only thing I know for sure about God is I’m not him.
- No religion worth anything provides easy answers.
- We all do something right every day.
- You’ll never know the lives you wind up saving
- No one gets what they deserve. Thank God.
- I am more concerned about losing things that aren’t mine to own.
- Trusting that things I can’t see bring order to my life began with accepting the law of gravity.
- We all get to heaven.
- “Each new hour holds new chances for new beginnings.” — Maya Angelou